Friday 15 August 2014

Jonathan Antoine - The Journey So Far




As Porthcawl in Wales is invaded by Fantoines this weekend for Chris Needs’ Charity Concert, in which Jonathan is singing, I’m very aware many are unable to attend.

Make a cup of something, settle in a comfy chair and watch this marvellous video produced by the very creative Fantoine Debby Beale Lote.  It’s a true labour of love to put together such a video and endless patience is also required.

Thank you so much Debby, I’m sure I speak on behalf of all Fantoines when I say it’s a beautiful tribute to our Tenore.  

As Tana Knauss says in the Youtube comments ‘Absolutely incredible’ and much appreciated.

There will be photos of this exciting event in Porthcawl and I will keep you up to date as quickly as possible.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you. Sorry I've only just seen this! I wanted a video with some special moments all in once place. I'm glad it's been received so well <3

subrosa said...

It’s been very well received here Debby. Many people have viewed it.